How can I find someone who will buy my Chicagoland house now for cash?
People are faced with the possibility of having to sell their inherited home every day. If you find yourself in the middle of a changing family or life situation such as a career change or medical emergency, you may have to switch residences with little notice. With everything else going on in your life, the last thing you need to worry about is finding a reliable real estate agent. When all you need is a quick buyer for your home, Tony Buys Homes in Chicagoland & Naperville has you covered!
Sell your house quickly!
Life happens without warning, and at Tony Buys Homes we know there are plenty of reasons that you may need to sell your home fast! From lay-offs and relocations to divorces, inheritances and even acts of God, the list is endless. So what are your options? Read on to find out!
What are my options for someone to buy my house now?
There are two main options available for most homeowners when they decide to sell their property. You may retain a traditional real estate agent, or hire a cash buyer real estate investor. Though they may sound similar, what they do is extremely different. Allow us to break down the main differences:
- Real Estate Agents – Realtors are licensed professionals that specialize in home sales, finding buyers on behalf of homeowners just like you. Real estate agents traditionally work on commission, which means that for every sale they make, they receive a percentage of the final sale price (usually between 6 and 7 percent). Many home sales also include an additional one percent closing cost.
- Cash Buyer Investor – Real estate investors who buy Chicagoland homes for cash tend to look for different homes to purchase, favoring homes that can be renovated or flipped later at a higher cost (after additional investment). Distressed properties can represent an amazing financial opportunity for the right homeowner as well as a cash investor. So why call a cash real estate investor?
Why choose a real estate investor to sell my house fast?
- No invasive showings
- No time spent on the market
- No-obligation cash offer on your home within 48 hours
- No appraisal or inspection costs
- No repairs or remodeling
- No closing costs
- Call 815-488-6373 for a free estimate from Tony Buys Homes!
Many companies overpromise and under-deliver, so make sure to retain a reputable company with experience in the Chicagoland area. Research your real estate investment company on sites like Yelp And Google. At Tony Buys Homes, we have been the number one cash buyers in Chicagoland & Naperville for over 10+ years, and we guarantee you will get a fair price and full transparency when you work with us!
How the cash offer process works in 3 simple steps
There are three easy steps that will get you from your initial phone call to getting cash in your hand!
- Contact Tony Buys Homes for a free assessment – When you let us know that you want to sell your property, we will dispatch a qualified inspector that will make an independent appraisal of your home’s market value, then adjust for repairs and other considerations.
- Get a cash offer – Usually within 48 hours, we will contact you with our final cash offer for your property. When you call Tony Buys Homes, you do not need to worry about showings, closing costs or repair bills.
- Get paid – Once you have accepted our offer, we can help you decide on your ideal closing date. Traditionally, this is done within seven days of the initial appraisal. The number you see is the number you get. It’s as easy as that!
How to sell your home for cash with Tony Buys Homes
At Tony Buys Homes, we have been the area’s number one real estate investors since we opened our doors in 2011, and we are dedicated to helping our local community. Even if your home is under lien, foreclosure, or anything in between, we have you covered.
Call our local Chicagoland & Naperville office at 815-488-6373, or fill out the brief form on this page to get started today.