Help for Homeowners in Pre-foreclosure in Chicagoland
Are you one of the millions of American homeowners struggling to stay afloat in an uncertain world? If you are having trouble keeping up with your mortgage payments, or even about to go into default or foreclosure, call Tony Buys Homes today! Since we opened our doors in 2011, we have been the most trusted cash home buyer in Chicagoland & Naperville. If you are in a difficult situation, we are standing by to help you.
For over 10+ years, we have bought homes all over the Chicagoland area. We pay cash for your home, so the process can move swiftly and avoid default or foreclosure. However, even if the foreclosure process has already started, Tony Buys Homes will help you find a workable solution by contacting your lender on your behalf. Read on and find out how we can help you avoid a catastrophic real estate situation!
How Does Tony Buys Homes Purchase Your House for Cash?
Even if you have already received a notice of default, Tony Buys Homes can help! Working with your lender to settle your remaining debt, and even stopping the foreclosure process, we have been around for more than 10+ years, so we know how to get you the highest offer available. Here is how Tony Buys Homes can help you:
- Contact us – We cannot help you if we do not know who you are, so call or text us at 815-488-6373. You can also fill out our brief online form, or even email us. We will get back to you as soon as possible to learn more about your situation.
- Schedule an appraisal – Our experienced consultants will set up a convenient time for them to inspect your home. A proper walkthrough enables our agents to determine fair market value, and calculate your final cash offer.
- Get your Chicagoland cash offer – We will submit our cash offer to you for your consideration.
- Close the sale – If you agree to our cash offer, we will schedule you a closing date that works for your busy schedule.
That is it! No closing costs, no expensive repairs, no commissions or hidden fees! Foreclosure can be a draining and expensive process for lenders as well as consumers, so many companies and institutions will attempt to mediate when possible. At Tony Buys Homes, we have over 10+ years of experience in real estate, so we have seen it all. If you are not convinced that the cash home buying process is for you, here are some other options available:
- Bankruptcy, either Chapter 7 or Chapter 13, may be a viable option. Though it will negatively affect your credit, it will stop the foreclosure process completely. An injunction issued by the court prevents your lender from taking any further collection action against you. While this is in effect, you can continue to live in your home without making further mortgage payments, using the time to catch up on bills and saving money.
- Loan modification is usually an agreement between you and your lender to change the terms of your loan. Whether reducing the interest rate, converting to a fixed-rate mortgage, or extending the repayment terms, lenders have a lot of flexibility in helping you to repay.
- Short sales involve your lender selling your home to another party for less than the amount still owed on the mortgage. You will not receive any of the money, but the lender will forgive the remaining balance owed on your mortgage, and you will avoid foreclosure.
- A deed in lieu is an agreement made between your lender and yourself to transfer ownership of the property back to the lender in exchange for releasing you from your debt.
Need Help Avoiding Foreclosure for your Chicagoland Home?
If you’re facing foreclosure and need to get out from under your mortgage quickly, let Tony Buys Homes help you today. We will make sure to get you the best price possible. Even if our offer doesn’t work for you, we’ll do our best to help you find a solution that meets your needs. If you live in the Chicagoland area, and are interested in avoiding foreclosure, call or text us at 815-488-6373. You can also fill out our contact form below any time, day or night. Let Tony Buys Homes help you avoid foreclosure on your Chicagoland & Naperville home!